The cup and circle mark is one of the most prolific petroglyphs, found at multiple sites across the island of Ireland. Like so many petroglyphs, the meaning of the cup and circle has been lost with the passage of time, its significance only known to the artist who carved it. Is it a full moon? Is it the sun? What is its meaning to you?
Part of the Petroglyphs Collection
- Ready to ship
- Made using high quality sterling silver.
- Sterling silver post and scrolls.
- Circle is approximately 6mm in diameter, central cup is approximately 3mm.
- Lovely and light to wear.
- Handmade in Northern Ireland.